- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column
- Excellent precision work accuracy and durability
- Precision caterpillar chain and double "VEE" guide rails are made of special cast iron
- The chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel - heat treated & ground for high durability and low wear
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter accurately ground and dynamically balanced
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) - V Belt driven from below
- Easy to access adjustments and controls
- Soft start - Star Delta starter
- Electronic chain lubricator provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table
- Telemecanique U/L magnetic starters
|Saw arbor dia.
|Saw blade dia.
||3 (50, 65, 85 FPM)
|Max. workpiece thickness
|Min. workpiece length
||4 row (6 rollers)
|Distance between saw and column
||30" x 50"
||61" x 38" x 53"
59" x 46" x 59"